29 June – 2 July 2018
University of Ghent, Ghent, Belgium
William Bechtel (University of California at San Diego), Sabina Leonelli (University of Exeter), Maarten van Dyck (University of Ghent), Alison Wylie (University of British Columbia).
SPSP 2018 is now closed for registrations.
The registration cost, including conference dinner, was €175 (€150 for PhD students) through the "early registration" deadline of 8 May. Authors of papers that have been accepted for the main program must register by that date to hold their place on the program. Poster presenters may register later, but after 8 May the cost rose by €25.
The final programme and book of abstracts are available; (while it lasts) more details are found on the conference website.
SPSP 2017–18 Organizing Committee
- Chiara Ambrosio, University College London
- Rachel A. Ankeny, University of Adelaide
- Justin Biddle, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Till Grüne-Yanoff, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm
- Sabina Leonelli, University of Exeter
- Matthew Lund, Rowan University
- Joseph Rouse, Wesleyan University